1. Is an account necessary for placing an order?
Although you can order as a guest, having a Nayza account will enhance your shopping experience by keeping you up to date with newsletters, storing your billing/shipping information and ensuring faster checkouts.
2. How do I make an account?
To create your very own Nayza Online Account, follow these simple instructions:
Click on the ‘Sign In’ button on the top right-hand corner of the home page Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button at the bottom of the screen
3. What if I forget my password?
In the event of a forgotten password, simply:
Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the sign in page Enter your email address Click on the link sent to you in your email address Enter your new password
4. How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Edit’ at the address tab to enter your new address.
5. Where can I view my order history?
Your order history will be available on your Dashboard on your Account page
1. How can I place an order?
Once you have added all your desired items to your shopping cart, follow these instructions:
To order as a guest :
Click on the ‘Shopping Bag’ button and proceed to Checkout
Enter all your required shipping and billing information
Click on ‘Confirm Order’ and check your email for a Sales Order Summary
To order with a Nayza account :
Click on the ‘Shopping Bag’ button and proceed to Checkout
Click on ‘’Continue to Payment Method’ and choose your method
Click on ‘Complete Order’ and check your email for a Sales Order Summary
2. What if I don’t get a Sales Order Summary?
A Sales Order Summary is essentially a soft receipt that should be emailed to you within an hour of placing your order. If you don’t get one in your inbox, check your junk/spam folder and if it still isn’t there, call Customer Service at +92 311 1777713 to confirm your order.
3. What if I found any discrepancy in my order/product?
First, we’ll try to arrange the same article for you depending upon the availability on the website, otherwise.
In case of article unavailability, voucher of paid amount will be issued valid for online store only, which can be used instantly or in the future.
4. Does adding an item to the shopping cart reserve it?
No, an item will only be reserved for you after you have confirmed your order at checkout.
5. How will I know that you have received my order?
The Sales Order Summary emailed to you will act as confirmation that your order has been logged in our record. If you do not get this email, please contact Customer Services at +92 311 1777713
6. How can I track my order?
The ‘Order History’ section on your Dashboard will give you details pertaining to your previous orders as well the status of your current order with regards to the stage of processing.
7. What different order statuses can I face?
Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed.
Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way.
Order complete : Shipment received, and transaction completed.
Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
8. What are the benefits of ordering through an account?
Having an account will allow you to save your billing and shipping information for quick checkouts, allow you to view all your previous order history and enable you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter which will keep you up to date with all of our exciting new products and promotions.
9. What is the difference between Order ID and Tracking ID?
Your Order ID will be used to identify your order and will be a part of the Order Sales Summary email. Another email will be sent to you once your order has been dispatched with your Tracking ID which will allow you to check the status of your delivery on the courier’s website.
10. Can I add items or make changes to an existing order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed.
11. Can an order be available for store pickup?
Unfortunately, we do not offer store pickups yet.
12. Do you take orders over phone call or through messengers?
Yes, you can place your order by calling us at +92 311 1777713 and messengers too, Please ensure to provide the article number, color and size of the product you wish to purchase.
13. How Will I know the Status of my order?
You can contact our customer service to know the status of your order. Helpline +92 311 1777713.
1. What payment options do I have?
Cash on Delivery (available nationwide)
Online payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit).
2. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
All payment information on our website is processed on a fully encrypted and secure platform and kept confidential with only authorized personnel having access to your information.
3. What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, make sure that the payment information you have provided is accurate. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally reimbursed to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on email@example.com or give us a call on Helpline +92 311 1777713 with your order number for any clarification.
4. What are the conditions for Cash on Delivery (COD)?
To avail COD, please follow these instruction.
At checkout, select ‘Cash on Delivery'.
Upon the courier’s arrival, check for the original receipt and pay only the amount mentioned on that receipt in cash.
5. Can the billing address differ from the shipping address?
For Cash on Delivery orders, billing address is not required. We only require your shipping address which will be the address you want your order delivered to. For Credit Card orders, we require both billing and shipping address, which can be the same or different addresses. To use a different billing address, simply check the ‘Use a different billing address’ option under the ‘Billing Address’ tab on the checkout page.
6. How do I redeem a Gift card or discount code?
To redeem a promotional code, simply type in or copy the code into the ‘Gift card or discount code’ text bar on the checkout page.
7. If an article is out of stock, how can I be informed about its re-arrival?
For out of stock items, please enter your email address in the given text box to get an email about article availability. Alternatively, please call our Customer Support helpline, and we will be more than happy to try and arrange the article you require.
8. Can I pay COD with a cheque?
Unfortunately, for logistical reasons, we only accept cash for COD orders.
9. Is there any form of advance payment required for COD?
No, you only need to pay the full amount in cash once your parcel is delivered to you.
10. Will the amount be refunded if I cancel or return the order?
In such a scenario, please call Customer Care at for further details. Usually we facilitate customers in shape of credit voucher, however in any exceptional case, refund can also be facilitated which can take up to 15 working days as per the bank policy.
11. What is the process of coupon usage?
This coupon code can only be redeemed over website via using the same email ID, upon which the coupon has been issued. This coupon code is valid for one time usage only i.e., in case if the amount is remaining in the coupon, it cannot be re-issued or extended.
1. What is the delivery time?
Order delivery can take between 3-5 working days.
2. What are the delivery charges?
Standard delivery charges are Rs.100/- on shopping of below Rs.3000/-
3. How do I check the delivery status?
On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through Email/SMS. You can log on to Courier Partner’s websites and enter your tracking ID and track your order.
4. How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code while placing an order given is accurate. On the second failed attempt, the item(s) will be returned to us.
5. Can I get the shipping/billing address of an order changed after it has been processed?
It is only possible to change the address of a processed order before it has been dispatched. Please call Customer Care at +92 311 1777713 and check if your order has been dispatched or not.
1. Why is it mandatory to give personal information?
Customer information pertaining to name, card billing details and shipping addresses are necessary to process any electronic transactions via credit/debit cards. These are essential inputs into the fraud detection mechanisms.
2. Is my personal information kept secured?
Yes, you can place an order with us without any hesitation all your personal information’s are secured with us. We at Nayza never compromise on the security of the personal details of customers.
3. Will I receive online security email every time I place an order with you?
Although, online security is implied for each order and the confirmation procedure is one- time for account information, if you are utilizing a different debit/credit card, your request will be subjected to online security confirmation once more.
4. What are cookies and why should I know about them?
1. Can I Exchange my Order?
Yes, you can always exchange your order, within 7 days of the purchase, with the original invoice and article is not being used. (Note) Sale articles are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
2. Are there any additional charges on exchange?
We will not charge for any exchange orders.
3. How long will the exchange process take?
It usually takes 5-7 days to complete the exchange process.
4. What if my order amount changes due to exchange product?
If there is a change in your order amount due to the exchange, in cases were the exchange order value is below original order value, the balance amount will be provided to you as online shopping vouchers. Incases where the exchange order value is above original order value, you can pay in cash at the time of delivery.